November 25, 2013

Great Presidential Lies

I am not a crook.
Read my lips, no new taxes.
I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski.
If you like your insurance you can keep it, period.
President Barack Obama repeated his healthcare promise dozens of times to sell the "Affordable Care Act".
So far more than 7,000,000 people have had their health insurance policies cancelled, whether they liked them or not, for larger more expensive policies deemed appropriate by Obamacare. 
Obama and his mouthpieces are labeling 7,000,000 people losing their plans a small number who happened to have inferior or substandard policies.  If you like your plan you can keep it, period, unless you can't , because Obama said so, period.  Oh by the way, ditto on your Doc.
In the run up of partisan Democrats passing Obamacare I attended a listening session of then Senator Russ Feingold in Racine.  I asked the Senator about the President's if you like your plan you can keep it promise since my Father and Grandmother each had Medicare Advantage plans that Obamacare would declare void that they in fact liked very much. 
The former Senator told me the President wasn't referring to those plans.  I told Senator Feingold the President made no such distinctions and was lying to the American people.  I knew Senator Feingold and President Obama were lying then and it would seem the rest of the country is waking up to that reality now.
The Affordable Care Act: increasing costs, creating uninsured, Obama's lying legacy.

No comments: