June 3, 2013

MRQ it involves drinking.

MRQ

Three idiots standing Wigdy

Cheeky Bussorah

bring the other down Dan

amused by stuff Trog

a woman scorned Sam

The time may now have come for a female Doctor.  Kevin

the morale improved Elliot

need warm bodies Kate

FBRQ

it involves drinking Pierre  (Doesn't it always?)

gives me chills Chad

cheese in her coffee Kate

I broke my vintage Bridget

MISSED ME! Aaron

#homerdenied Pete

beer & food Franf

you ruined everything Carrie (Well Charlie)

The Hooters Jim

in a scrape J

I'm old. Woof.  Sara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course. Below are listed
a few popular pubs where one can chill in Mumbai.
Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.


Also visit my site: pub quiz anagrams

Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm
trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thank you!

Look at my web page - Christian Louboutin Sale