May 27, 2013

Thank you Boots and Sanders...

When Owen said he was hanging it up I really thought he was kidding.  It would appear he meant it.

Thanks for the "Hehs"   Your musings will be missed.


Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you
are simply extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you're stating and the best way during which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

My web blog Christian Louboutin

Anonymous said...

I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared
this great piece of writing at at this time.

Also visit my page - Air Max

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.
I am attempting to find things to improve my site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!

Here is my website: Sac Louis Vuitton