May 10, 2013

Muslim Cleric Condemns Dead Navy Seals at their Funeral


 This goes WAY beyond political correctness gone crazy!!!

We are supposed to believe that Emperor O is a Christian (according to his own statements) yet his Ultra Progressive Marxist core cannot bring him to recognize when things are going too far.  As a result of the "leadership" coming from the White House, the military has recently begun an all out assault on the freedoms of Christians serving in the military while encouraging ridiculous levels of "tolerance" toward the Muslim religion.  Thus they bring this Muslim Cleric to the funeral of brave Navy Seals who were serving our country to keep us free and he proceeds to condemn them for not being Muslim.

This is just another example of how hypocritical the Emperor is concerning freedom of religion in the US.  His definition of freedom and tolerance is we must tolerate all religious beliefs EXCEPT Christianity, and force tolerance toward Muslims down everyone's throat regardless of the FACT that a significant portion of Muslims are RADICAL MUSLIMS and they want nothing else but TOTAL elimination of anyone who is not willing to convert to their perverted version of their religion.

I know, I know - there are any number of Muslim believers who are NOT radicalized, and I am NOT saying that all Muslims are radical.  However, do we hear the non-radical Muslims standing up and calling out Clerics like this one?  No - and why not?  Because they are afraid of the Radical element in their religion who would like no better than to wipe them out as well so that only the radicals are left.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be teaching a creative writing class this summer to a group of 11-14 year-olds. I have experience teaching writing (mostly poetry) to adults, but teaching kids will be new territory. Does anyone have some great tips, websites, resources for exercises, and reading materials for this age group? Thanks!.
[url=http://winwett.com/]bwin bonus[/url] [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bonusbukk/]bet365 bonus[/url]
[url=http://bonus2013cz.blogspot.com]bwin bonus[/url] [url=http://2013bettin.com]bet365 bonus[/url]

Anonymous said...

squares with various tea leaves and tea flavors inside each square.

For adults, a virtual makeover of hair and makeup may be the
equivalent of a little one hood game, with an improved style sensibility that tends to make the knowledge each entertaining and inspirational.
Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and I knew
that I was down as a reference for her.

Here is my web page - air purifiers

Anonymous said...

I know this web page offers quality depending articles and additional data,
is there any other website which presents these stuff in quality?



Also visit my homepage Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written
and come with approximately all vital infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .

My homepage :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

It's truly very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I only use internet for that reason, and get the most up-to-date information.

My website ... Michael Kors Outlet

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

my website - Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a enjoyment account it.

Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we be in contact?

Here is my weblog; http://wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this wonderful article to increase my knowledge.

my page ... Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my website ... Nike Free 3.0

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the image of a user in his/her mind that
how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this paragraph is perfect. Thanks!

My weblog ... Tory Burch Handbags

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This weblog gives valuable information to us,
keep it up.

My web page: visit this link

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, simply go to see this website all the time as it offers quality contents, thanks

Look into my blog post ... Chaussures De Foot Pas Cher