May 24, 2013


 When asked about Terrorist attacks on his watch, Benghazi, AP & the IRS  -- the Emperor says:


What did he promise during his first term in the White House?

"The most transparent, accountable, honest administration in the history of the USA".  This is what we are expected to believe about someone who has been described by his supporters as the "greatest President ever"?!!    How's he doin?  What do ya think?

I'm not sure what's in the Kool-Aide he is serving to his supporters, but it is robbing them of all semblance of sanity.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DJ spins out on Saturday nights. Local country clubs are offering trivia fun for as little as forty dollars per
couple. The Bull's Head Pub, Bangkok.

My blog; brainstormer pub quiz answers

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident
they will be benefited from this web site.

my blog post: ski resorts

Anonymous said...

In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
At the end of each round read out the cumulative scores.
They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

Check out my webpage ... easy pub quiz and answers

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather informative.

I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this information
together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant
amount of time both reading and leaving comments.

But so what, it was still worth it!

Also visit my web site ... Lost longer