April 25, 2013

Chosen few exempt

 Some U.S. lawmakers now want to join the 1200+ chosen businesses  allowed to be exempted from ObamaCare. Wow, that's really fair - to pass a bill before anyone (but the writers) know what's in it, impose it on most of us, and then hand out exemptions for a chosen few, including yourselves. Picking winners and losers is a great job for Central Planners.


We can raise our hands and jump up and down trying to be called on for an exemption. It won't happen, though. Our voices were already silenced when lawmakers pushed ObamaCare through despite the majority of Americans being against it.

Welcome to a situation the U.S. Communist Party applauds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that case, this kind of question should not be
taken from any show telecasted in specific country.
I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.

My webpage pub quiz area

Anonymous said...

The only hurdle to accessing this is of course human limitations and the fact that the brain does
not function solely as a learning tool for the human being.
Brazenhead is a great place to go with your family or for a business lunch or dinner, but if you are looking for a party atmosphere, this isn't it. Ask your local club to run this for you.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; pub quiz and answers

Anonymous said...

By dividing up the party at several peoples houses you make it easy on yourself.
Unfortunately for me as
an addict, I need my crime fix. I hope you have fun planing a birthday
party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped you.