March 22, 2013

New blood...

I am proud to announce a new contributor to RDW, Penny Sharp.

Penny is a member of the left side of the aisle.  Penny and I have done business together in the past and have come to be friends and respect each others views.

She'll post from a completely different perspective and I welcome it.

As with all my contributors Penny is welcome to publish what she wants when she wants without edit from me.

I expect Penny to be treated with respect and not belittled in any way.  Out of bounds comments will be removed.  I've always welcomed both sides here what I do not welcome is a complete lack of civility.  It is for this reason that people from both sides of the aisle have been asked to no longer participate in the past.  Nothing has changed.

Welcome aboard Penny.

No comments: