December 31, 2012

What's your favorite song?

No time for MRQ this week, I'll get it right next year.

Mrs. RDW and I had an interesting discussion about our favorite songs this evening.  After hearing Ventura Highway I said that has to be  in my top 10.  Then I got to thinking what is my top 10?  So I sat down and made a list.

My top 10 is my top 10 for various reasons: passion, musicality, memories each of ours will be our own for various reasons so what are a few of your favorites?  The only rule for my list in NO BEATLES SONGS.  (I am so sick of The Beatles)

You'll know most of these, some you may have never heard of but please give them a listen and share your own!


10.  Delbert McClinton – Givin’ It up For Your Love
9.  Vinnie James – Hey Geronimo
8.  Mercy Me – I Can Only Imagine
7.  Willie Nelson – Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain
6.  Toto - Africa
5.  Ray Charles – America The Beautiful
4.  Paul Simon – The Boxer
3.  Big Daddy Weave – Audience of One
2.  America – Ventura Highway
1.  The Eagles – Hotel California

No comments: