October 23, 2012

Obama thong a big seller.

All rightie then, we are officially in the silly season of politics.

I got an email yesterday from Cafe Press bringing my attention to the apparent fact that among Presidential election underwear sales the Obama thong is leading the way.

They even have a graph to highlight the sales.


Not only are they tracking pro-candidate underwear but they offer an anti-candidate chart as well.


Cafe Press also offered up staff members for interviews or more information on these important election trends.

All I know for sure is more Obama supporters are putting their money where their privates are.  I don't think this matters in the least about how people as a whole will actually vote.

For me, I'll not consider thong trends as part of my vote.  As far as a clothing endorsement, I recommend Wiggywear.

No comments: