August 9, 2012

Dickert Wanted to Ban Poll Watchers in Racine Recall Debacle

Turns out Mayor John "Hundred Thousand Dollar" Dickert tried to keep observers out of the polls during the June 5th recall election.  He emailed City Clerk Janice Johnson-Martin, and asked her if he could stop people who come to the polls "just to intimidate people."  "The way I look at, if u [sic] are not there vote – leave."

Speaking of "not there to vote" -  Mr. Mayor spent the day cruising the polling places with unionista Assembly members Peter Barca and Cory "Carpetbagger" Mason, neither of whom was there to vote.  They were there, however as a subtle reminder of who to vote for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to go
back the want?.I'm attempting to to find things to improve my website!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your concepts!!

Here is my web blog; vakantiehuizen

Anonymous said...

Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging people, due to it's good posts

Here is my weblog webpage