February 9, 2012

Smartest. Pres. EVER.

Remember a while back I postulated that history doesn’t repeat itself but its stupid people that repeat history? Yeah....
I present to you exhibit A: King Barack Obama.

Personally, I don’t really care who or what you choose to believe. It’s yours.
Have at it. He is, however, telling you that your religion means less than his proclamations.

Who the hell do you think you are to presume to know better, BO? Last I checked, your main apostle was Mr. Tingly Leg. Not so sure I want to subscribe to anything he has to say, though. Hey, how’d that work out last time, King BO? Do you even remember?
You will.
But since there is really no other land to go to, BO, and it would only leave revolution.
Doesn’t it?
Good thing those are waged with elections these days. Well, everywhere but Wisconsin, anyway.

No comments: