October 3, 2011

MRQ a signal of glorious caloric Armageddon

MRQ
 
unapologetic nerdism  Trog
 
Take It Off Ladies logjam
 
in the running for once   Dan.
 
Crate-Henge  SCC
 
I would take immense pleasure  Joanna
 
Mr. Happy  RacineUncovered
 
We're all gonna die!!!!!  Egg
 
I wasn't talking about Twitter.  Steve

Shuck You.  Ann
 
Not bad for an ex-Viking  Egg
 
what took so long?  Kevin
 
FBRQ
 
a hug from me is worse than death  CFR
 
Sports hangover  Patrick.
 
Do you like it?  Holly
 
Sexxxy!  Dipity
 
You want me on that wall. You *NEED* me on that wall.  Franf
 
has a longer track  Jackie.
 
vampires work here...  Chad
 
good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world  Audrey
 
a legal alternative to crack  Chuck.
 
I just saw a drag queen    Chad
 
Rabbit Season   Tom
 
a signal of glorious caloric Armageddon  Christian
 
just in from NORAD  Wigdy
 
TRQ
 
the Obama of closers  Peter
 
Wave that magical ponytail.  Breitbart
 
Aaaaahhhhh Gotta Go!! T-Plush
 
#Beastmode   JohnAxford
 
Hoo Ya  Nightshade
 
tossing their copies of Atlas Shrugged.  Keith

No comments: