October 10, 2011

MRQ gimme gimme gimme

MRQ
 
*snicker*snort* Ahhhhhhh…. Whew!  Kate
 
Obama gets it right  Owen
 
Because this is America, dang it. Freedom!   Dipity

free bongs Egg
 
been through this movie before.   Althouse
 
I fixed it.  Steve
 
the nanobots in my brain  Trog
 
gimme gimme gimme  Ric
 
Kiss my hard working ASS  CFR
 
FBRQ
 
I can drive a stick. Mary 
 
fuzzy pink robe  Kate
 
G.O.T.O.  Ric
 
HOW did that happen???  CFR
 
bring a smile to your face  Tom
 
worship me.  Gravelle
 
a legal alternative to crack. Brother Jim
 
 
Must keep coffee  Cindy
 
recklessly and irresponsibly!  Pierre
 
on the FBI's most wanted list.  Dipity
 
mine, all mine.  Wigdy 

dolpins are ok  Franf
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!  Chad
 I'm not very "virtuous"  CFR

No comments: