September 26, 2011

MRQ to paint a rosy picture in the midst of sewage

MRQ
 
super-glue his flip flops  Doug.
 
the bartender was crushed SER
 
he farted Orbs Corbs
 
rampant redundancy  Trog
 
sometimes I want a Big Mac  bussorah
 
to paint a rosy picture in the midst of sewage  Steve
 
Makes me Happy.  Kate
 
I DID ask his permission  CFR
 
Time to party.   Kevin
 
to the point of derangement  Peter
 
viewed as nefarious  Mike
 
Kinda creepy.  Wigdy
 
sober or drunk, your choice Shoebox
 
FBRQ
 
the redistribution of wins  Boyd
 
Hide me.  Patrick.
 
SO fake!   CFR
 
Nobody loves me.... boooohoooooohooooooo.......  Ric
 
this is continuous improvement  Frank
 
waiting to be carved  Chad
 
getting that image out of your head  Carrie
 
GO footballteamfrommystate!  Dipity
 
more than a slight resemblance  Schimming.
 
cannibalism averted  Wigdy
 
an adult film star who went to my Alma Mater.   Michael.
 
promises from "Peggy." Cindy
 
 burning my retinas  RDW

No comments: