April 4, 2011

MRQ a bad case of protest fatigue

MRQ
 
I repeat myself.  Kate
 
being done openly.  Althouse
 
the evilist Steve
 
NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!!  CFR
 
my plumbing license Trog
 
It doesn’t exist.   Bussorah
 
Anyone want that action? Chris
 
a bad case of protest fatigue  Althouse
 
Show them this. Blue
 
creepy as hell  Kevin

FBRQ
 
where the bag usually hangs  CFR
 
nothing better James
 
turns to page one and gets busy  Aaron
 
legs dancing.  Conrad
 
can't....stop...looking  Holly
 
Makes sense now.  Sara
 
will suck more than most  Patrick
 
Tofu burgers!!!  Fraley  We're losing Fraley
 
That explains the thunderstorms  Me
 
gonna be big Philip
 
urge to kill: *rising* Frank
 
I've offered to drive all my Kloppenberg-voting friends to the polls on Wednesday  Tom
 
playing harmonica with the Chad Tom   (The Chad?)
 
I can't take much more   CFR

No comments: