March 7, 2011

MRQ yelling and screaming

MRQ
 
eating Lucky Charms and drinking green beer Candid Carrie
 
Grow a pair  Kate
 
which side to root for.  Elliot
 
an opinion worth spit.  Steve
 
utterly reliant on you  Jib
 
slightly hung over  Beejay
 
I have to admit a certain ignorance Trog  
 
ain't no one buying it   Dan
 
if the kuffiyeh fits  Kate
 
should get a tip for working so hard  Dipity
 
done by the chip monks.  Bussorah.
 
yelling and screaming  Ryan
 
You work for us  LibertyatStake
 
FBRQ
 
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  CFR

eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Frank

forgotten my kids names  Tom

left-handed beans.  Casper

stuffing my... Holly

doing it for my health  Jim


That's all I had time for, I've been out stimulating the economy.

No comments: