February 14, 2011

MRQ I'd recommend a taser

MRQ
 
My time is limited  Patrick
 
shouldn’t you know better  Owen
 
it smells.  Dad29
 
progressively worse  Elliot
 
The Alpacker.  Steve
 
The chicken was delicious  Huck
 
a few pics to share with you  Egg
 
it's all about the "Hope and Change."  Kevin
 
in a ninja suit  Trog
 
off at the clap of a hand  bussorah
 
I’d recommend a taser  Wigdy
 
TRQ (Twitter Random Quotes)
 
just keep pushing   Shoebox
 
I have not seen this much passion in years  Nancy
 
I'm really Shy.  Carrie
 
attacking me in packs  Kevin
 
 state workers go nuts  Wigdy
 
drank a fifth  Egg
 
Brownies. Noms  TAB
 
Get back to work.  Jones.
 
I lost the Grammy.  Fraley
 
modest blushing from the gals  Tom
 
FBRQ (Facebook Random Quotes)
 
single albeit hormonal  Dipity
 
extraordinareily lazy  CFR
 
HIT YOUR HEAD! Frank
 
put some clothes on  Holly
 
These guys are brilliant  Chad
 
in the name of Democracy  James T

No comments: