January 3, 2011

MRQ They can have my socks

MRQ
 
a very, very, very good time   KKDither
 
Weenies  Peter
 
expext a visit from Megan McCain.  Wigdy
 
winning the whole shebang.  KKDither
 
try harder  Mary
 
going to get stinky.  Owen
 
Muahahahahahahahaha……  Elliot
 
best depiction of life in California  Steve
 
I fell off the wagon  Dipity
 
wore a special hat   CFR
 
memories get short  Kevin
 
Hu's on first.  AWL

TRQ
 
like to go commando.  Jones.
 
They can have my socks  Pete
 
it is annoying  Patrick
 
buffet??  Joseph
 
road grader time  Egg
 
Isn't that precious?  Dean
 
It's not too big Corey
 
Is this thing on?  Owen

attacking some woman's head  Shoebox
 
Say, "Yessir".  TAB
 
FBRQ
 
Sexy chicken.  Holly
 
I still smile every time I say Patrick.
 
Tomorrow I get a huge  CFR
 
YOU'RE FIRED  Ric
 
get bent. Frank
 
a resolution to behave yerself  Kate
 
How thoughtful!  Jimi
 
chocolates are gone  Sherri.
 
all you need to do is look at this photo   Pete
 
comprised of morons  TAB
 
I'm very excited  Dipity
 
hoping for a better outcome  Tammy
 
That's my bra! Carrie
 
were you licking?  Nick

No comments: