January 24, 2011

MRQ paralyzed from a hickey

MRQ
 
I am going to have to blame Chris  Kate  (Doesn't everyone?)
 
working or watching Idol  Bruce
 
paralyzed from a hickey   Owen
 
I already hate you FIB's!I already hate you FIB's!  RWWackoStu
 
we’re screwed  Trog
 
a pair of goal posts.  Dan
 
a future in cutting corners  Dipity
 
quotable.  Wigdy (indeed)
 
FBRQ
 
select English (Pirate) Nancy
 
we *knew* this was going to happen  Patrick
 
an emotional tailspin  Dipity
 
dated hook up Will
 
Fat, drunk and stupid Brian
 
the kiss of death. Pete
 
very pouty Holly
 
Pay Up CFR
 
I will never understand the mind Aaron
 
TRQ
 
A long walk for nothing! Shoebox
 
took less than ten minutes Carrie
 
I'll find a nice party  Kevin
 
annoying as hell.  Nick
 
upset again Wigdy
 
in full meltdown Egg
 
drinks and peanuts Hohner
 
Velvet Jones  Jones.
 
love FIBs Fraley
 
cracked a knuckle  Wendy
 
Redistribute some Superbowl tickets.  RDW

No comments: