December 27, 2010

MRQ reindeer games

 
MRQ
 
conspiracy nuts known as “Woofers”  Doug
 
let’s see if this sets the mood  Shoebox
 
a Festive Holiday Hat.  Tom
 
Just to see what it’s like  Trog
 
more stressed than usual Kate
 
you just can't buy class.  CFR
 
I’ll hold the chickens  Bussorah
 
a piece of crap. Owen
 
I just couldn’t help my self  Ric
 
FBRQ
 
are you suuuuuure it's really chocolate  Sta'Cee
 
I have a few friends   Frank
 
 I win.  Dipity
 
check for breathing every night  Jimi
 
spray-on wrapping paper.  Aaron
 
my pics are safe  CFR
 
I have to go to the bathroom!  Raydene
 
crying from a dream  Holly
 
Rough evening ahead  Wigdy
 
expecting presents  Kate
 
TRQ
 
reindeer games  Nancy
 
take our relationship to the next level  Carrie
 
you can't rush toast   Keith
 
give it to the annoying teenager  Wigdy
 
I dont want to talk to anyone  Patrick
 
Slowly?   Egg
 
I was a good boy   TAB
 
Flat=good  Dean
 
 the Ooga Oooga chant Peter
 
Monday is winning  Dipity
 
Can I borrow somebody's brand new Lexus  Tom

No comments: