December 6, 2010

MRQ enjoy it just a little

MRQ
 
confiscate the underwear  Trog
 
work off that binge  Mdme Zoltar
 
I hear North Korea is recruiting   Dipity
 
enjoy it just a little  Wigdy
 
Blam! Kapow! Smack!  Dan
 
the rish I took Trog
 
getting a Hot Wheels set for Christmas  Jib
 
FBRQ
 
jabbed through the web of skin Aaron
 
I saw Spongebob and Patrick Wigdy
 
Is she a democrat?  Ric
 
shaking head  CFR
 
Princess of Power  Dipity
 
happy as all my guy friends  Frank
 
 it would be nice to have some  Holly
 
kept in cages   Kate
 
$1.5 million or best offer  Nick
 
Algebra is my kryptonite  The Chad
 
Coffee anyone?  Cindy   (Yes please)
 
doing it by hand   Jimi
 
TRQ
 
Party on.  Shoebox
 
Blah blah blah Nancy
 
What happens on twitter stays on twitter.  Carrie.  No, it doesn't.
 
one really lousy dresser  Kevin
 
Fred Dooley behind bars  Wigdy
 
No likiee  Patrick
 
subsidize your unwillingness to work  Egg
 
shoot him again  TAB
 
my but-tox  Jones
 
blah blah SEX blah blah FOOD, blah, blah BEER   Dean
 
the better James Bond villain  Peter
 
Off to stab someone with this candy cane  Dipity
 
the party really is over   Tom
 
I won't have any eyebrows  Samdham

No comments: