December 12, 2010


Thank you Fred for your kind invitation to be a contributor to Real Debate Wisconsin!

I plan to post at least once a week with news, analysis or at least an interesting article that I read. If anyone ever has a question about an issue in science please let me know and I'll do my best to provide more information. I am not an expert in all areas of science, however, the scientific method is the same (at least it is supposed to be the same) whether the field is biology or geology.

While most of you consider yourselves scientific laymen, I am never surprised by the insight that "laymen" often have in science. Too often I hear "well, I'm not a scientist". Really? Have you ever checked the gas mileage in your car? If so, you designed an experiment and analyzed the outcome.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments: