December 6, 2010

Help me send Reagan to summer camp.

Say hello to Reagan folks.

Reagan is 5 and has Spinal Muscular Atrophy type II.  Reagan loves playing Wii with her Dad and swimming.  She is very much looking forward to summer camp next year.

Can you help me send Reagan to camp?  Please click this link if you can help bring some joy into a child's life.  Every little bit helps folks.

My personal goal was to be able to send 2 kids to camp.  With your help, we are very close to realizing that goal.  Let's send three!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope "http://realdebatewisconsin.blogspot.com" is the correct spot to post this. My friends call me Cindy. I like running I'll be checking out more of thepoliticallyincorrectfish.com [img]http://pushbuttonmoneyreviews.com/push-button-money-review.gif[/img]

Anonymous said...

These are truly fantastic ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.



Feel free to visit my website please click the next webpage