November 1, 2010

MRQ going to need Slurpee mixer recipes

MRQ
 
scare old people.  Charlie
 
Oh, fer the love of pete!  Kate
 
I still have a soft spot  Patrick
 
like a dork.  Owen
 
 the difference between fear and anger?  Elliot
 
forgive the low quality  Egg
 
tut-tutted  Wigdy
 
paid me in free drinks  Dipity-Drunkity
 
received the robo  Cindy
 
UM...I THINK... GEEZ.  Trog
 
You've been dumped.  CFR
 
a wildlife nut.  Drew
 
TRQ
 
making an appearance   CFR
 
gets on the floor  Spammy
 
We the people.  Racine Tea Party
 
NOT an Ap for that!   Shoebox
 
a friggin' pickle.  Dipity
 
I demand a "pizza is delicious" rally  Christian
 
I re-arranged the onions and pickles on my McRib  Tom
 
Write me in for anything.  KB
 
A Few Good Men  TAB
 
he likes to play the field.  Dean
 
available for consultation. Trog
 
The porch light is OFF Pete
 
about to be bit   Jones.
 
my Renfield impression.  Wigdy
 
going to need Slurpee mixer recipes  Egg
 
 

No comments: