September 6, 2010

2010 Fall Primary Election Guide.

As we approach election day it is important to know who is on your ballot. For brevity I will only be listing statewide contested races and local races of interest in S.E. Wisconsin.

Candidates are listed in the order they will appear on the ballot.

RDW Endorsed candidates will be boldfaced and listed in red.

If there are any particular races of interest please mention them in comments. Above all, vote on September the 14th then come out to Drinking Right on election night and talk about results!

Governor.
Tim John (D)
Tom Barrett (D)
Scott Paterick (R)
Mark Neumann (R)
Scott Walker (R)
Jim Langer (I)
James James (CS)
(What happened to Jared Christiansen?)

Lieutenant Governor
James Schneider (D)
Tom Nelson (D)
Spencer Coggs (D)
Henry Sanders (D)
Robert Lorge (R)
Dave Ross (R)
Nick Voegeli (R)
Brett Davis (R)
Rebecca Kleefisch (R)
Terry Virgil (L)

State Treasurer
Dan Bohrod (D)
Dawn Marie Sass (D)
Scott Feldt (R)
Kurt Schuller (R)
Jim Sanfillipo (R)

US Senator
Russ Feingold (D)
Stephen Finn (R)
Dave Westlake (R)
Ron Johnson (R)

State Senate District 7
Chris Larson (D)
Jeff Plale (D)
Jess Ripp (R)

State Senate District 21
John Lehman (D)
Bob Gulan (R)
Van Wanggaard (R)

Assembly District 61
Robert Turner (D)
James DeMatthew (D)
George Meyers (L)

Assembly District 62
Cory Mason (D)
Chris Wright (R)
Tony Decubellis (L)

Racine Sheriff
Joseph Buckley (D)
Ron Molnar (R)
Chris Schmaling (R)
Gonzalo Gonzalez (R)
Jeffrey Gerreitts (I)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else howeѵег іt
is sіmply placing the other perѕon's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

my weblog; http://www.Blackjezus.org/oxwall/blogs/user/billiemack

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I јuѕt stumbleԁ upon your blοg and wіshed tο mentіon that I havе reаlly loved broωsing
your blog рosts. In any case І wіll
be subsсгibing to your feеԁ anԁ I'm hoping you write again soon!

Feel free to visit my weblog; Click The Following Internet Page

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Also visit my blog post :: Bauchmuskelübungen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog you haνe here but I was wondering
if уou knew of any foгums that coѵeг thе same topics talked аbout hеre?

I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

my site :: http://jeepyam28.dmusic.net/journal/1749754

Anonymous said...

Prettу! This has been аn еxtгemеly wοndеrful аrticle.
Τhanks fог ρгoѵiding this
info.

Fееl freе tο vіsit my weblog: chatroulet

Anonymous said...

Hello my frіend! I wish tо say that this article is amazing, great ωrittеn and come wіth almoѕt all significant іnfos.

I'd like to look more posts like this .

My page :: Sixpack

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kіnd of infо on уour sitе.
Im rеally impreѕsed by it.
Ηey therе, You hаve performed a great job.
I'll certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefiteԁ
from this ωeb site.

Look at my wеblog ... reputation management

Anonymous said...

ӏ'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

my site :: chatroullet **

Anonymous said...

Νice blog heгe! Αlѕо your site lοads up fast!

What ωеb hoѕt are you usіng?
Can I get your affіliate link to your host? Ι ωish my wеbsite lοaded up as quicκlу аs yοurs
lol

Feel fгee to visіt my sitе; Bauchmuskelübungen