July 12, 2010

MRQ indulge yourself

MRQ

almost as popular as liking that Justin Bieber kid…..Twilight…or….I don’t know….breathing. Dipity

Down goes Wiggy Wiggy

bullet-proof custard. Bussorah

Money Shot. Dan.

selling oranges on the street. trog.

Beer is good for you. Tom.

grabbing a Snickers. Egg

go home. Elliot.

indulge yourself Althouse

TRQ

sleeping in my own bed CFR

Over my sweaty dead body Corey

taste like donkey. Nick

bought it at Winkie's TheTeditorial

I need a bigger gun! Sara

Anyone have a tissue? sam

wondering if she likes me. Christian

Voting illegally. Tom

having a piece Dean

Naming a Post Office. Kevin

given up politics for comedy Wigdy

now I remember Patrick

THAT bad. Deibert

2 comments:

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已............................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................