July 15, 2010

Movie Quotes

How many can you get without Googling?

  • you say YAAAD.They're in the yaaa not to faaa from the caaa. How's that? Jaws
  • So tell me, Rico, what is the meaning of life? Judge Dred
  • Me and my brother are English gentlemen and English gentlemen do not beg! Peter Pan
  • A census taker once tried to test me. The Silence of the lambs
  • ...you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try. The Simpsons Movie
  • I lothe the bus. Sixteen Candles
  • Dumb as fence posts, but very intuitive. In that way, they're not too different from high school girls. Crimson Tide
  • My Grandfather's work was doodoo! Young Frankenstein
  • I hope justice is found in this court today... before justice finds you. Daredevil
  • Is it possible to improve on perfection?

12 comments:

Real Debate said...

#1  - Jaws

Real Debate said...

#2 Starship Troopers (?)

#6 Sixteen Candles

Real Debate said...

#1 is Jaws
#2 Is not Starship Troopers (Good guess though)
#4 Correct (I thought that was a good one. He ate the Census Worker's liver with some fava beans & a nice Cianti)
#5 is NOT an episode of The Simpsons.  You are close...
#6 Is Sixteen candles.

Real Debate said...

1 I knew Jaws.

5. Was also in an episode of the Simpsons though.

Real Debate said...

#9 - Daredevil

Real Debate said...

#5 is The Simpsons Movie
Daredevil is correct.

Real Debate said...

#7 is from Crimson Tide

Real Debate said...

Correct Mr. Conrad, well done.  I would have thought you would have had #8 as well.

Real Debate said...

#2 -- Judge Dredd
#3 -- Peter Pan
#8 -- Young Frankenstein

Real Debate said...

#2 -- Scarface
#3 -- Dirty Rotten Scoundrals
#8 -- I have to concur with GG, "Young FRONK-en-steen".

Real Debate said...

GG is correct on all counts, well done.

Real Debate said...

#10 still remains