July 25, 2010

I'm home.

I'm back from RightOnline, what an event!

Well over a thousand online activists from the around the country converged to learn, share and network with one another.

In just its third year RightOnline has already outgrown and surpassed the left wing NetRoots Nation conference.

Some perspective on the netroots can be seen here by my friend the Gateway Pundit including their inviting and giving a standing-o to the disgraced communist truther Van Jones. This is who they are folks.

If I can wrap the RightOnline conference I have to tell you this, the right is energized, positive in spirit and determined to do the work necessary to win in November.

The left on the other hand is bitter clingers hanging onto their hatred and their communists. Think I'm exaggerating? Check out Eddie Schultz's deranged rant. That's MSNBC for you folks.

2 comments:

Real Debate said...

Let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK!

Real Debate said...

Thanks...