June 7, 2010

MRQ stupidity and irresponsibility

MRQ

SOMETHING is Mickey Mouse'd up. Dad29

Protect your junk. Owen.

an excuse to post a picture Trog

I am looking for a book deal Wigdy

lickin’ & stickin’ Dipity

I’ve never even seen one of these Trog

too much time on my hands Dean

TRQ

stupidity and irresponsibility CFR

force me to drink me rum Owen

insuring Domestic Tranquility Al Gore's Brain

Time to get preggers. Dipity

Angelina Jolie has invited me Nick

that's 9.99 a month The Teditorial

Please only slap the rear ends of your coworkers Samdham

I, too, have been fired for being too hot. Christian

Men in Kilts TAB

wearing a low cut top Hohner

want a do over. Michael

Hall and Oates! Kevin

Feingold wouldn't know a maverick if he was driving one. Patrick

Ga ga ooh la la. Dan

I'd give you a noogie! Jones

Helen Thomas and Jeff Suppan Egg.

No comments: