May 12, 2010

Conservative for Racine County Sheriff!


"Gonzo" Gonzalez and I got to spend some time together. Gonzo is running for Sheriff in Racine County. If you haven't heard his name yet, you will. It's rare that I meet someone who wants to embark on a political career and I walk away from the meeting energized. All of you "insider politics" guys/gals also know I don't jump onto just anybody's bandwagon.


We all know how important it is to have people in places of authority who want to be there to serve. We want someone in this position who has a strong respect for the taxpayer's dollars and a keen respect for the rights of victims as well as reasonable empathy for inmates in the County Jail. This is one of those guys. He's got experience, compassion, clarity, and a vision of purpose. His conservative values would serve him well in this capacity.


I hope you will come out and meet this guy. You'll be as impressed as I am. (And hey--it's at Mike and Angelo's! Who doesn't love their food?)
May 27th from 5-8pm. You won't want to miss him!


No comments: