June 15, 2009

MRQ tax the rain.

I'll defer the MRQ's to The Troglopundit this week seeing as he did such a spiffy job with it. If you are not reading the Troglopundit, start. The Trogfather is quickly becoming the biggest hit whore in the cheddarsphere and I for one love him for it.

However, the divine Miss J must be recognized....

Today, I feel a little bit like our friend the Blobfish. Only a lot sexier. Jones

Now, onto the Twitter Random Quotes.

hip & happenin Sarandipity

Taxpayers 0, liberals 1 RepVos.

Extortion is legal Chris from Racine

Tongue on fire. Sarandipity

a doosy for sure. Amy

Tour de Donut Reardon

I wiill take stinky Pirates Pit Pirates

they want to tax the rain. Erick.

No good in a bed Yosamite

many climaxes Jimi

about squirrels and nuts. Egg

I'm fighting my inner 10 yo kevin

stupidity and lack of talent. Asian Badger

you suck at life. Chad

No comments: