June 22, 2009

MRQ more dangerous than a spork.

People are morons. Jimi.

Any argument is more persuasive when made by a hot chick. Robert.

Ass Wand. Owen.

THIS is a defaced flag! Kate.

anti-swing. Elliot.

Bend it. Steve

Bad dates. Trog

Having a field day. Kate.

I wouldn't trade our marriage for all the happiness in the world. Dad29

I wouldn't trust those young buggers with anything more dangerous than a spork Steve

Grow up and move on. Kevin.

TRQ

Good girls are bad girls that never get caught. alicam

pouring jello down your pants Chris.

buy my crap Wendy

Love me. Whip me. KB

I'm anal retentive Chris from Racine

I now we could go on all night! Sarandipity

If you get an email titled "nude photos of Nancy Pelosi," don't open it. It could contain nude photos of Nancy Pelosi!! Debssweet.

Lots of smart people are stupid. Melissa

I don't suffer from insanity. alicam

If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless Jessica.

I'll never understand Wisconsin weather Chris from Racine. (Call Algore)


Positive thinking may actually bum you out. Mark.


Tired of both tyrannical hypocrites and the people who clamor to be ruled by them. Heather.


name The Iron Shiekh Interim President of Iran until they can figure this thing out. Dr. Blogstein.


I promise that my love affair with you will be kept off the front page of the newspaper. Christian.


Some are posers. Leah.

No comments: